Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 148

Hey!

Thanks to Grace, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night.

Just kidding! I share responsibility!

Today, while I was walking to the bus stop with Celeste, two guys whistled at us. I was in the middle of saying something, and they were... how can I explain it? They were galloping towards us? I dunno, they weren't running or walking, it was something in between. And so, they were doing this gallopy thing and coming towards us, and then they sort of howled that I was "white and skinny". Because I was in the middle of talking, I didn't really register what they said until they were behind us, and I was mid sentence and I broke off like, "wait...what?" They were teenage, and I *stupidly* turned around in confusion, and they were laughing and winking at me and doing their gallop-trudge down the street looking all powerful and gross. Gross.

I'm not even white though, I'm so confused. I... yeah, I'm just so confused. I'm just shaking my head and squinting my eyes right now.

-D.F.T.B.A.-
Mina;)

No comments:

Post a Comment