Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 144

Hello!

The next 3 weeks of posts are late, so they won't have to do with my day most likely. Sorry, I failed!

I asked Tulsi and Grace for topics to discuss, so I'm going to go ahead and tackle the first topic.

SECRET HIDING PLACES!

When I was younger, I used to have this recurring dream about being in my grandfather's room and crawling to the very end of his closet. He has the LONGEST closet, it goes on for about 10 feet underneath the staircase.

In my dream, all the way at the end, there was a spiral staircase that lead you to a secret floor of the house. It was a science lab and library and it had all sorts of old Renaissance looking knickknacks. It was awesome! I woke up one day and I tried to find it, because, you know, I'm a dreamer.

Obviously, it wasn't there, but after going so deep into the closet, it became my trusted hiding place. Unfortunately, I'm to big now to go very far :(

-D.F.T.B.A.-
Mina;)

No comments:

Post a Comment